|就業場所||Hefei, Anhui, China|
|役割のタイプ||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trend in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
- You will adapt and roll out the global PGTR Service Strategy deployment and service portfolio in the HUB.
- The Application Engineer deploys her/his activities in full coordination with the local WCFE, under the HUB Marketing & Sales Manager team
- You will provide Marketing training to WCFES, Market Managers, Product marketing teams on the service portfolio.
- You will provide Feedback about Regional market requirements, competitors intelligence and trends to PGTR Service team.
- You will provide technical training and consulting to Customers to help them to develop their Service Strategy. Influence specifications and strategies.
- You will contribute should bring medium-long term results as he will support the sales team at the pre-tender stage, through conceptual discussions aimed at: understanding specs and norms, squaring away doubts and misinterpretations, influencing technical specs, demonstrating business and technical leadership, contributing to the strategic marketing understanding and decision-making process
- You will develop and implement KPI’s and targets for Sensor & Monitoring and Service Transformers in coordination with Hub sales manager, to track sales, providing visibility of prospects, quotations and orders achieved. The metrics for her/his performance review might be based on the number of customer’s technical presentations she/he will be giving and on the “changes” introduced in the technical specifications.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A BS degree (Electrical Engineering) from an accredited university. A Master’s degree in B2B Marketing is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in technical department (R&D, Service or Control Design) and/or Product Marketing, Sales and Business development.
- The person in this role should have technical skills in Service products and transformers, in addition to the marketing experience, to be able to connect the technical teams to the marketing teams in the Demand countries within a given HUB.
- Intercultural sensitiveness is required, with good communication skills in oral and written, with colleagues from multi-countries for assigned region. The person had better have global experience in the past and a strong grasp of the English language, Ideally, you should speak multiple languages.
- Be willing to travel > 50% of her/his time.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. #LI-NEA1
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance