|就業場所||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|役割のタイプ||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
As a Software Engineer you will be responsible to interface with technical leads on various MMS Market Infrastructure functions, analyze requirements and document them. Then be able to translate these functional specifications into detailed design specifications. Have design meetings, prepare a development plan working with technical leads, and develop/unit test/integrate the software. As a team member, work with other developers during the development cycle. Also, be able to work with testers, review test procedures, users’ guide and other documentation as needed.
- Analyze and review business and functional requirements to improve the quality of requirement deliverables.
- Work with technical leads to develop/write software requirements and design specifications.
- Work with project managers and technical leads to create a development plan, delivery timeline and provide cost estimates.
- Develop/Unit Test/Integrate Software needed to meet the design and functional requirements.
- Troubleshoot customer issues and fix software defects.
- Maintain and support various modules of the MMS.
- Master’s in computer science from a recognized University, with 2 years of work experience.
- Exceptional programming skills in Java with a passion for programming.
- Strong Java Swing and HTML knowledge and experience.
- C/C++ programming knowledge and experience a plus.
- Systems level knowledge of at least one major Unix OS/Linux.
- Must have knowledge of object-oriented software design, design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
- Good knowledge of synchronization and multi-core/multi-threaded programming.
- Computer performance tuning knowledge.
- Relational database access programming essential.
- Enterprise application development experience with J2EE based systems including JMS Messaging, Apache Tomcat, Apache HTTP server, JBoss or equivalent.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com