|就業場所||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|役割のタイプ||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
For our High Voltage Switchgears Business, we are looking for a Sales Manager for Capacitor & Filters Product Group.
- You are responsible for Sales Target of Power Quality products (Capacitors & Filters) business for India from Supply side.
- Business Development with technical spec in activities.
- Promote complete Power Quality Solution Portfolio in various segment like Industries, Utilities, EPCs, Distributors.
- Supporting Channel Partners for Sales of Capacitors and appointing new CPs in white spots of region.
- Monitor Order Execution and support project handling team to execute the order.
- Payment Collection as per forecast.
- Reporting in necessary tools like SFDC.
- Attending and resolution of customer complaints.
- Safety, Quality and Integrity to be followed.
- For this role we are looking for someone with a university degree in electrical engineering combined with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Capacitors Sales. Previous experience in LV, MV Switchgears will be preferred.
- To be successful in this role you are flexible with good communication skills and hold a strong customer focus. Preferably, you have a proven track record of managing and facilitating change. The role requires fluent English and local language in speaking and writing.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-SEA1