|就業場所||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|役割のタイプ||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
The Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi Energy’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries.
- Design and implementation, verification, and commissioning of the MACH control system to meet our customer’s requirements.
- Responsible for design, time schedule, budget, and quality of deliverables during the entire project execution process for control scope
- Extensive contact with other engineering groups, the project manager, local ABB offices and externally to our customer during factory acceptance and commissioning phase.
- Ready for travel to sites to support commissioning of MACH system
- ME Power Systems / ME Power Electronics
- Should have 3+ years experience in modelling of voltage sourced converters (VSC) for HVDC, FACTS or drives
- Experience in simulation tools such as EMTDC / PSCAD, PSS/E, RTDS and calculations in Matlab.
- Understanding application of Power Electronics in HV/EHV system
- Hands on experience in performing power system studies like load flow, short circuit , transient stability and switching transients for utility / industrial. systems.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com