|就業場所||Milano, Milan, Italy|
The resource will develop preliminary solutions, technical and commercial offers in the following areas: electrical High Voltage Substation service, FACTS Service, advanced Services, predictive maintenance, smart solution, digital improvements of the electrical assets of the High Voltage Grid Business Plan with proper tools.
- In collaboration with the Service Manager implement Service sales strategy. Penetrate Installed Base, promote various upgrade, retrofit and value add solutions to the benefit of the customer. Understand the channel strategy and the establishment of related prices and prepare sales plans, review them and propose recovery plan(s) when needed;
- Generate Service sales lead and develop new market opportunities by utilizing market trend information, identifying and exploring potential new service portfolios;
- Establish long term customer relationships by understanding customer requirements and applicable regulations and demonstrating in-depth technical service product/solutions knowledge to promote Life Cycle Management (LCM). Register customer feedback and ensure customer satisfaction throughout the sales process;
- Implement a lean Installed Base data management strategy, interconnected with the existing tools and tools being developed. Define processes and automating IB data capture to the extent possible. Support the processes in place with the service teams to structure how we capture and update IB data. Build an effective and qualitative IB capturing with initial focus on selected industrial segments. In a 2nd stage the approach will be extended to other segments. Work closely, with others IB manager and the users for the business user perspective and end results, also with R&D for IS and automation development possibilities;
- Contribute to risk assessments related to price and quality. Register required information into the appropriate customer database. Ensure technical reliability, safety and cost-effective solutions to satisfy customer’s needs. Comply with health and safety directives;
- Live core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Electrical, Energy, Mechanical, Electromechanical Engineering;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good analytical skills, work organization, multitasking;
- Excellent ability to work in a team and problem solving;
- Good knowledge of written / spoken English and Italian;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com