|就業場所||San Luis Potosi, San Luis Potosi, Mexico|
|役割のタイプ||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Responsible for sales of products/systems/services within a designated market in accordance with strategy. Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identify and develop sales opportunities.
- Develop sales plans, strategies, and work with the extended Enterprise Software team to create final solution presentations designed to enhance revenue growth and meet customer needs.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on existing and prospective customers to identify, progress and close opportunities. Analyze customers needs and recommend solution that best meets the customers requirements.
- Work under general supervision from Regional Sales Leader with some autonomy. Develop broad relationships within new and named accounts at all levels of the organization by maintaining regular contact with users and timely and valuable communication with executes to demostrate value and ensure satisfaction. Remain knowledgeable of organization´s products/services as well as industry dynamics and news to facilitate sales efforts. Complete lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads based on information from newspapers, business directories, Enterprise Software ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources. Quote prices and credit terms and prepare sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Promply follow up on marketing leads, drive attendance to marketing driven and leverage Enterprise Software marketing to build pipeline. Enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into Salesforce.com database. Ensure accurate forecasting quarterly by using salesforce.com for opportunity management.
- Investigate and solve customer problems wit deliveries, escalate as appropriate for timely response. Participate as an Enterprise Software representative at trade show.
- Education: Electric or Electronic Engineer
- Languages: Fluent English
- Expertise (Years): 5 years in similar position
- Experience in Software related sales experience
- Associates degree of software related sales experience
- Demostrated expereince of successful selling into energy, utilities and/or natural resource industries
- Develop their overall plan and forecasting sales results for both the short and long term
- Manage and set clear, measurable performance goals to achieve their sales quotas
- Be field-minded with the interest and ability to travel and meet new and/or existing clients, partners and collegues when necessary.
- This individual is persuasive and rapidly commands credibility and respect.
- This individual possesses a hands-on-orientation with a demonstrated record of leading the negotiation and closing of major sales opportunities with senior customer executives
- Has experience developing and leading revenue planning and forecasting territory planning, pipeline management, account development and sales compensation systems and processes.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com