|就業場所||Łódź, , Poland|
|役割のタイプ||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
We are looking to appoint a Technical Sales Support Specialist whose key role will be to support the sales organization throughout the entire sales process. Specifically, it is about creating offers for insulation for our Insulation Elements portfolio. You will be responsible for develop and execute market and growth plans with a focus on our external customers.
- Creation of offers for insulation products including their cost calculation, taking into account market-oriented technical and commercial aspects and based on the relevant internal guidelines and processes.
- Ensuring the coordination with the sales organization in order to develop a cost-optimized solution in accordance with customer requirements.
- Active sales support with administrative tasks within the sales process, especially with technical and commercial analysis of request for quotation, making a bid-no-bid analysis, confirming and agreeing on all details of the trade agreement and risk reviews.
- Technical support for the clients in meetings, presentations and negotiations.
- Active support in market development in collaboration with existing customers.
- Active development of our products, in line with customer specifications and general market requirements.
- Constant control of the margin of the offered products.
- Participation in internal projects.
- Higher education, preferably technical.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in the areas of sales, bid management or sales support.
- Very good written and spoken English skills.
- Ability to work under time pressure, highly developed negotiating skills.
- Skills to build good business relationships.
- Ease of gaining the customer's trust and meeting his expectations.
- Strong awareness of costs, quality and standardization.
- Ease of learning and getting to know modern technologies and technical solutions.
- Willingness to occasionally take short trips as part of the offer activity.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com