|就業場所||Kraków, , Poland|
Our 3,000-plus procurement and logistics employees work in more than 100 countries, to obtain and supply millions of products and services in over 200 categories from thousands of suppliers all over the world. Our goal is to create a supply base that works as an extended enterprise, creating value through continuous improvement in quality, technology, and logistics, while optimizing cost and sustainability. We are looking for a Procurement Intern with fluency in German. In this role you will support our team in delivering high level services to our internal customers within Procurement area. To do so you will closely collaborate with Procurement Managers, Procurement Team Members and internal stakeholders across Europe.
- Support the team in day-to-day cooperation with a portfolio of international suppliers fulfilling the needs of both internal and external customers.
- Support the team in initiating supply orders in the system, confirming delivery with suppliers, monitoring and tracking supplier performance to purchase order requirements.
- Perform data entry and data verification tasks.
- Communicate with suppliers, buyers, technicians, project managers and production planners via email and on the phone.
- You are a university student.
- You are interested in Supply Chain activities (no prior experience required).
- You are proficient in German (B2/C1) and English (B2).
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP tools is a plus.
- You are proactive, organized and have good attention to detail.
- You have strong communication skills and professional telephone manner.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com