|就業場所||Kraków, , Poland|
|役割のタイプ||Entry Level (< 2 years of work experience)|
To strengthen our Supply Chain Management team, we are looking for a Procurement & Logistics – Supplier Qualification Specialist with Italian. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- On this position you will recommends / supports in Identifying new suppliers and coordinates with relevant category team. Follows the process to qualify new suppliers in cooperation with Supplier Quality and Engineering specialists.
- Executing Supplier qualification and support audits
- You will Support in negotiating agreements with main suppliers
- Providing material purchase requests, according to required technical specification, price, delivery schedule and terms
- Providing purchasing activities align with corporate purchasing policies and procedures under supervision
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance
- Reporting on KPI
- Managing the escalation of unresponsive suppliers and take corrective actions.
- Graduate or postgraduate degree in relation to field
- At least 1 year of experience in area Supply Chain Management or in relation to area
- Very good knowledge of English (B2/C1)
- Very good knowledge of Italian (B2/C1)
- Basic Knowledge of SAP, Ariba, and Microsoft Package
- Knowledge and work experience on JAGGAER would be a strong plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com