|就業場所||Jeddah, , Saudi Arabia|
|役割のタイプ||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
- Capturing and negotiating large HVDC contracts.
- Running of operational management and leadership of an allocated project team comprising of tender managers,
- engineers, lawyers, tax advisors, financing specialists and service experts.
- Defining the right set up to address customers needs, focusing on volume, mix and profitability.
- Leading negotiations with the aim to close projects with the best possible conditions.
- Ensuring successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales technique and ones own experience.
- Developing and executing the bid strategy around the Hitachi Energy offering considering all aspects of the project.
- Establishing and maintaining a positive and effective customer relationship with an understanding to customer needs.
- Promoting Hitachi Energy’s full offering in the best way.
- Leading the preparation of offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department ensuring that Hitachi Energy is delivering a cost-optimized, value focused tender to our end client in due time.
- This position can be located in Dubai. Regular travel is a requirement of the role.
- Living Hitachi Energy's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A university degree in engineering, business administration or related disciplines.
- At least 10 years of work experience including in large project sales or execution, preferably from working with complex projects in Transmission business. A HVDC experience is a plus.
- Experience from working with different cultures in order to have sensitivity on cultural behavior.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills as well as commercial experience.
- Ability to support, coach and motivate teams as well as the drive needed to reach results.
- Good at networking, being social and having a team builder personality.
- Competence in analyzing and managing complex business situations and customer needs.
- Fluency in English is a must, other languages would be of benefit.
- Traveling is a requirement, so a willingness to travel is needed.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com