|就業場所||Ludvika, Dalarnas County, Sweden|
|役割のタイプ||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
HVDC (High Voltage Direct Current) is a product group in Hitachi Energy, which develops, manufactures, and sells DC transmission systems on a global market. HVDC technology is used to transmit electricity over long distances and for power transmission via submarine cables. It is also used to connect power systems. Are you ready to join Hitachi Energy for a career with no limits and a place where you can be yourself? We are interested to learn more about you and what you can contribute with so don’t hesitate to apply even though you don’t meet all requirements. A team with great cooperation and with diverse backgrounds is waiting for you to join!
- Lead and motivate a group of technical people.
- Act as a problem solver and take responsibility for HVDC solutions.
- Day-to-day interaction with different functions and joint problem solving within the core team for efficient collaboration and continuous competency development.
- Coordinate groups within tenders and projects. Our tenders vary from a couple of months to a couple of years until we receive the contract for the project, whereas the duration of projects typically is three to four years and the process includes all the way from design to support of installation and commissioning. The projects scope is all over the world and includes both land stations as well as offshore stations.
- You can look forward to interesting travels to meet customers and visit the sites.
- You will live Hitachi Energy`s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Education in engineering or a master’s degree within electrical power, mechanical design or physics.
- At least several years of work experience within energy field of electrical power.
- Leadership experience and having participated in site work, commissioning, and testing, is a benefit.
- Knowledge of HVDC technology and experience in the design process for HVDC projects is an advantage.
- You interact well within the team and have a genuine technical interest and competence.
- You keep good structure, take ownership of the technical solution and lead people in a positive way for best results.
- You are flexible and enjoy a changing work environment, as you will spend a big part of your time to technical coordination.
- As safety and quality come first, it is important that you take not only plant area into consideration but also have an overall picture when larger changes are being done.
More about us
Are you ready to contribute to an ultra-relevant industry to save the planet? Do not hesitate to send your application. Welcome to apply before March 30th ! Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply today! Recruiting Manager Mats Hyttinen, email@example.com will be happy to answer your questions regarding this position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer; Mikael Hjort, + 46 107 38 29 86; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, + 46 107-38 29 12; Unionen: Fredrik Holmgren, +46 107 38 21 85. All other questions should be directed to Talent Partner Hanna Kontsu, firstname.lastname@example.org Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-NEU1