|就業場所||Ludvika, Dalarnas County, Sweden|
|役割のタイプ||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
In your work you will be part of HVDC (High Voltage Direct Current) business unit that is a part of Hitachi Energy’s division and is located in Ludvika. The unit develops, manufactures and sells DC transmission systems on a global market. This Hitachi Energy’s developed HVDC technology is used to transmit electricity over long distances and for power transmission via submarine cables. HVDC is also used to connect power systems. Are you interested in combining high voltage topics with common sense, performing electro-mechanical studies as well as maintaining an overall plant perspective in large scale projects, all in a highly international environment? Then maybe you should consider becoming part of our team at HVDC! As a Plant Electro-mechanical Engineer, it will be your responsibility to make sure the HVDC plant is designed in a good way within your technical responsibilities.
- Perform studies and Finite Element simulations during tenders and project execution taking into consideration high voltages as well as high currents for several parts of the HVDC plant design.
- Study and verify the HVDC station design from several different technical aspects such as electrical fields, magnetic fields, grounding, lightning protection and dimensioning of conductors.
- Most of the work will involve performing various studies at the office in Ludvika but some site measurements and verification inspections are included and some travels will occur.
- In this role you will have a lot of opportunities to explore various technical fields exploring Multiphysics and the overall HVDC station design.
- We are looking for Master of Science degree in an electrical field, applied physics, power systems or similar. Even though you have an electrical degree you also have a keen interest in mechanical aspects in order to combine Amps, Volts and Newton in your design aspects.
- Experienced professionals or fresh out of university – we are interested in all kinds of people.
- Prior experience in any technical area related to substation design is beneficial but not a demand, your personality and interest are of high importance.
- You are a positive, problem-solving individual with the attitude that everything is possible to solve in a team.
- An interest in technology and underlying physics is needed to be a good fit in this position.
- The goal is to have cost-effective solutions while fulfilling all requirements and common sense and understanding of practical aspects is needed.
More about us
Are you ready to join Hitachi Energy for a career with no limits and a place where you can be yourself? We are ready for you! Welcome to apply by 15th of April! More information: Recruiting Manager Anders Brännvall, +46 107-38 45 82, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Hjort, +46 107-38 25 73; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12; Unionen: Fredrik Holmgren, +46 107-38 21 85. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Johanna Laiv, firstname.lastname@example.org. Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. #LI-NEU1