|就業場所||Samut Prakan, Krung Thep, Thailand|
Supports Maintenance team in conduct of all activities within agreed maintenance guidelines and procedures to increase the overall efficiency of the equipment and production lines.
- You will execute the assigned work according to agreed workflows and in accordance with Hitachi Energy standard processes and safety guidelines. Respond to emergencies/ breakdowns.
- Report for records all recurring problems with machinery, equipment and parts that can be identified and addressed.
- Set calibration, adjust equipment, machinery, and instruments so that they comply with production specifications and instructions.
- Adhere to the health, safety and environmental guidelines and directives to ensure safety of people and resources.
- Respond preventive maintenance equipment, machinery to comply with PM- system as details & Plan and able to solve and good knowledge electrical control system, HMI and PLC Ladder diagram, Single line Diagram, HMI Interface, Computer software/ software application.
- Able to design and apply automation applications in many ways, high leadership responsibility and maintenance.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Mechatronics Engineering or Diploma / Certificate of Electrical or Mechanical.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Maintenance or Technician.
- Able to work night shift.
- Flexible to work Sat/Sun when company have an urgent assignment.
- Computer skills, TPM, BM, PM, CM Knowledge.
- Good communication in English.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com