|就業場所||Raleigh, North Carolina, USA|
|役割のタイプ||Line Management / Project lead|
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Project Operations Manager for its Raleigh, North Carolina location. This role is responsible for the performance and leadership of a Software and Consulting Service project portfolio. Ensures operations are managed in accordance with procedures, contract specifications, quality standards, HSE requirements, financial targets, and schedule commitments. Coordinate and oversee team development and standardized process development to continually improve the effectiveness of project execution teams. Support business line sales, business improvements, and customer management.
- Provide leadership on the implementation activities, reports on, and provides recommendations for improvement on implementation projects. Represent project delivery as part of Operating Unit leadership team. Undertake customer relationship management during project delivery. Guide Project Managers to set customer expectations to assure a smooth consulting delivery, including acceptance of project deliveries. Foster openness & respect, and build trust, confidence & loyalty with consultants, customers, and partners.
- Ensures that the regional/ local portfolio of projects is managed consistently, based on best practices and company policies.
- Leads and overseas the project execution teams locally/regionally, ensuring that policies are consistently followed. Develops, customizes, and continuously improves standard processes and work instructions by adopting internal and external best practices. Ensures that lessons learned from project execution are analyzed, and conclusions are incorporated in continuous improvement actions.
- Participates in the budgeting and forecasting process. Participates in Sales and Operations planning with other members of the Local Division/Business Unit/Product Group management team and takes action to close potential gaps in project execution capacity.
- Supervises project execution and performance management through project reviews with management and Project Managers to ensure contract fulfillment and approve any Project deviations. Takes an active role in resolving escalated issues, especially those raised by the customer. Ensures the portfolio of projects follows the methodology and execution practices.
- Ensures that projects consistently apply contract and claims management in accordance with company policies and contractual
- Builds and maintains relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. Serves as an escalation point for individual and systemic project management issues within the project execution team.
- Validates and supports that adequate HSE measures are taken in the respective project operations functions and that an HSE culture is implemented and maintained in the organization.
- Help establish a customer focus and service oriented culture. Ensures that the area of responsibility is structured to fit the business model, sufficiently staffed with skilled resources, and directed appropriately. Guides, motivates, and develops direct and indirect reports within HR policies. Oversees competency assessments and ensures that project staff is licensed and certified appropriately. Leads and coaches the project execution team to achieve business objectives, i.e., to drive efficiency and effectiveness, improve cash flow, revenue and profitability. Defines the organization of the Project in coordination with the Project Manager by assigning project team members to projects based on competencies, customers, and availability. Develops project execution capacity and capability in line with company policies, i.e., directives, instructions, and guidelines.
- Bachelors degree and a minimum of 15+ years of experience is required.
- Candidate must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Disability insurance
- Wellbeing program