|就業場所||Houston, Texas, USA|
|役割のタイプ||Top Management / Executives|
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner - HUB NAM for its Raleigh, NC location. This role is responsible for developing HR strategies and building capabilities to support the operations organizations. Through established processes, programs and integrated initiatives, this role will drive employee engagement, facilitate positive employee relations, and ensure compliance with all local, state and federal laws. Additionally, the leader will also serve as an internal consultant and business partner with the operations managers on human resources issues. The scope of responsibility includes HR leadership and client responsibilities for the Sales, Engineering, Supply Chain, Finance and Quality & Operations functions. This position reports directly to the NAM HBU Leader
- Business Planning: Understand and participate in the operational rhythm of the business, provide strategic vision, project planning and management, and timely execution of plans around employee scaling, and developing and implementing sound organizational effectiveness strategies, practices and measures.
- Advise Operations Leadership: Counsel and support operations leaders on company culture, HR-related issues/opportunities and organization effectiveness. Provide insight on supervisory and team effectiveness.
- Culture and Employee Engagement: Drive a culture of engagement, productivity/efficiency and flexibility. Develop proactive employee communication initiatives that ensure employees receive relevant information regarding their jobs, the facility and the company strategy/initiatives. Implement employee engagement surveys to measure effectiveness.
- Organizational Development: Develop strategies that align individual, team and leadership goals with organizational needs and business priorities to drive a culture of high performance. Plan and direct the training initiatives to ensure development of critical skills that support the line managers.
- Change Management: Develop and lead change management initiatives. Establish appropriate processes for managing cultural transformation and change.
- Talent Management/C&B: Drive employee development; Development and administer standards around production employee performance assessments and compensation decisions. Administer local compensation and collaborate with Local HR Business Partners and the compensation COE on job evaluations and competitive wages. Administer prevailing wages for services team members.
- Retention and Engagement: Monitors production employee turnover data and put measures in place to support achievement of optimal levels of attrition across the sites working with the location HRBP. Assess employee engagement and morale and take actions to address issues.
- Employee Relations: Provide strategic and tactical employee relations counsel/support including managing performance, conducting investigations and resolving complaints and grievances. Ensure legal compliance to all internal and external reporting entities. Carry out training and communication on HR strategy, policy, and processes when necessary.
- Staffing: Identify capability needs and drive the staffing process to ensure open positions are filled in a timely and efficient manner.
- EH&S: Support all safety, environmental and health efforts to ensure employee awareness of safety programs are effective to include a proactive approach to prevention and issue resolution.
- • Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, or acceptable equivalent is required and a minimum of 15 years of progressive experience in a Human Resources generalist role.
- • Candidate must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States
- • Demonstrated ability to effectively partner with the business leadership and influence the strategic business interests of the organization
- • Experience in culture development, change management and process improvement is required, with a proven ability to analyze business needs
- • High degree of professionalism and confidentiality
- • Proven relationship-building and project management skills
- • Excellent communications skills, including written and verbal
- • Demonstrated team orientation, motivation and flexibility
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Disability insurance
- Wellbeing program