Hitachi Energy’s DC dry-type capacitor DryDCap is a dry DC capacitor for modern converter topologies. Being dry, there is no risk of leakage, and there is a minimal environmental impact during the product’s entire lifecycle. Its high energy density capability allows for compact designs, and it is usable in in-house and open air installations.
DC dry-type capacitors DryDCap
DC dry-type capacitor for voltage source converter applications
- HVDC-Light or equivalent converters
- SVC-Light or equivalent converters
- DC-link for converter applications such as used in motor drives, traction applications etc.
Why Hitachi Energy?
- No risk of leakage due to dry design
- High energy density capability allows for compact designs
- Low inductance leads to better protection of the semiconductors
- Segmented electrode ensures a safe end of life
Brief performance data
|Mounting position||Horizontal or vertical|
|Creepage distance||160 mm|
|Flash over distance (terminal to casing)
Perpendicular cable connection
Axial cable connection
|Capacitance (mF)||4 - 9.6|
Submit your enquiry and we will contact you