Corrugated boards made from precompressed pressboard are used for layer insulation in liquid-filled power and distribution transformers.
High purity, mechanical strength and oil impregnability make the components optimally adaptable to the electrical field conditions in the transformer. In areas with high field strength, the shape retention and good dielectric properties of these components prove their worth. The excellent mechanical properties of the insulation material provide the required safety in the event of a short circuit.
These insulation components are produced using special processing procedures, which guarantee high compaction and dimensional stability.
- Corrugated board shape A: PUCARO Elboard® ZF boards
- Corrugated board shape B: PUCARO Elboard® ZF boards
- Corrugated board shape C: Figeholm Elboard® HD boards
- Corrugated board shape G: PUCARO TT/RO/HD rolls
- Corrugated board shape I: Figeholm Elboard® HD boards
- Corrugated board shape K: Figeholm Elboard® HD boards