This version of the IED Connectivity Package for Relion® SAM600-IO enables the interaction between the Relion® SAM600-IO version 2.2 and the Protection and Control IED manager PCM600 version 2.8 or later.
The IED Connectivity Package enables handling of cyber security related information such as IED user management, reading of security events,
IEC 61850 Ed 2 support, centralized account management, certificate management, forcing of binary inputs and outputs, read of serial number and firmware version, configuration mode support, enhanced flexible product naming, extended Ethernet and protocol configuration, and easy GOOSE engineering from the Relion® SAM600-IO version 2.2.
The connectivity package enables support for the following new features in PCM600 version 2.8 and Relion® SAM600-IO version 2.2:
- Online/offline IED configuration comparison
- Composite function blocks
- Cyber security (secure communication to IEDs, security logs and user account management)
- Windows 8 and 10, with native 32-bit and 64-bit support
- Account management tool (support for centralized account management and certificate management)
- Support for PCM600 64-bit
- Batch read/write of configurations
- IED summary display provides summary of most important IED properties
- Complete read of IEC 61850 data from IED (including GOOSE)
- Synchronization of SNTP server addresses between SCL and PCM600
- Support for projects with IEDs that have flexible product naming enabled and IEDs with regular IEC 61850 data model.
- Easy configuration of the, up to six, Ethernet ports.
- Easy and simple protocol configuration for enhanced defense in depth protection.
- GOOSE engineering made efficient with the easy GOOSE engineering feature
- An easy way to configure routes for the TCP/IP protocols of the IED
For detailed information on what is new in the Relion® SAM600-IO version 2.2, please refer to the release page.