Hitachi Energy's pole-mounted distribution transformers are mounted above ground on poles. These transformers typically service urban and rural residential and commercial loads. Others are light industrial and commercial lighting applications.
ANSI pole-mounted transformers are available in a continuously self-protected (CSP) version from continuous overload and network protection from transformer faults.
- Single-phase up to 167 kVA
- Three-phase up to 315 kVA
- Primary voltage up to 36 kV
- Secondary voltages up to 480 V
- Cooling type: ONAN
- Available fluids: mineral oil and ester fluids
Why Hitachi Energy?
- Hitachi Energy utilizes a focus factory concept which leads to a great experience in specific products giving a very high level of consistency in design, manufacture, and test
- Hitachi Energy has the biggest library of type-tested designs
- All Hitachi Energy distribution transformers factories utilize the common design platform giving us best-in-class experience, consistency, and repeatability
- Hitachi Energy has more distribution transformer factories than any other supplier, meaning we are always close to your project destination
- Hitachi Energy utilizes best-in-class manufacturing and quality processes to ensure that our transformers will meet the most stringent requirements
- Hitachi Energy has the widest portfolio of distribution transformer products meaning that our experience in providing solutions to challenging requirements is unrivaled
- Hitachi Energy leads the supply base in technological advancement with our Green-R-Trafo™ products