|Location||Dubai, Generic, Utd.Arab Emir.|
You as a Service Sales Specialist - Transformer will be part of Hitachi ABB Power Grids business based in Abu Dhabi, UAE. You will be generating service sales opportunities and secure profitable sales within the designated areas. Focusing on installed base penetration (IB) and sell the entire service product portfolio in collaboration with other Hitachi ABB Power Grids service units. Building long term customer relationships and ensure immediate response to specific customer needs and issues.
- Preparing Proposals and follow up. Proactively and reactive sales of transformer service portfolios
- Planning daily activities, developing and maintaining customer relations and managing customer accounts, Developing, implementing, and following up on strategic sales plans.
- Establishing effective business relations with sales executives, management, and technical team members. Preparing periodic sales reports, forecasts and market plans.
- Monitoring and evaluating on market activities and trends. Meeting with personal sales targets as planned.
- Coordinating with service sales manager to decide on pricing strategies. Negotiating and securing contracts.
- Exploring further market opportunities from both existing customer and potential customers.
- Proposing techno-commercial solutions according to customers’ requirements.
- Supervising distribution and archiving of documentation issued to customers as part of tendering and contract negotiations.
- Maintaining project pipeline and ordering forecasts using Hitachi ABB Power Grids tools.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with customers, understanding their needs and providing specialist support and solutions.
- Recommendation to customer for immediate and future service requirements, provide feedback to Service Sales team.
- Acting as representative of the OEM during interaction with the customer and preparing the tools, equipment and parts needed for a service job and understand the scope of the job to be performed.
- Acting as voice of customer back into internal engineering and quality functions. Effectively manages multifunctional interfaces - internal, feeder factories, service department, customers and sub suppliers
- Ability to show personal leadership & maintain a teamwork environment to deliver assignments. Strong self-disciplined approach to ensure quality and accuracy of delivery.
- Updating installed base in ServIS (the approved service database) with the changes made at site.
- Establish long-term customer relationships by understanding customer requirements and applicable regulations, respond immediately to issues and demonstrate in-depth technical service product or solutions knowledge to promote product Life Cycle Management.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in sales, tendering preferably in service or transformers. Being technically, analytical, proactive & innovative, solution & target and teamwork oriented. Being customer and market oriented and approaching verbal and written communication skills. Having good planning and organization skills.
- Knowledge in transformers operation and maintenance is preferred.
- Ability to network and build relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to travel.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com