Hitachi Energy's dedicated offering for secondary distribution grid automation, is the key to reliable energy supply anywhere, anytime.
The modern distribution grid requires intelligent distribution systems with two-way communication, integrated network of sensors, meters and actuators and automation applied on field devices such as ring main units, pole-mounted reclosers or switched capacitor banks to name a few.
Discover the advantages of introducing Hitachi Energy's automation in the secondary distribution networks:
- Increase the visibility of the distribution network
- Utilize the existing infrastructure to its full potential
- Keep the voltages within limits and improve power quality
- Improve the operational efficiency through shorter time-to repair of a fault
- Reduce the duration and impact of outages (SAIDI / CAIDI) and avoid costly penalties
- Increase customer satisfaction through increasing power reliability
- Reduce non-technical losses and by lowering operational expenditures
- Increased safety for utility personnel
- Increase the use of renewable sources of energy