A TXpert™ Enabled distribution transformer is an essential component of the TXpert™ Ecosystem.
The TXpert™ Enabled distribution transformer is equipped with an array of TXpert™ Ready sensors that collate data which is then utilized by the TXpert™ Hub to deliver actionable intelligence by providing valuable information on how the transformer and grid are operating.
TXpert™ Enabled distribution transformers can come with built-in capabilities from the factory or the existing installed transformers can be upgraded with the TXpert™ technology.
Why TXpert™ Enabled distribution transformers?
TXpert™ Enabled distribution transformer is equipped with smart hardware and software components needed to track, report, and trend the transformer’s performance.
Users are, thus, enabled to make informed decisions for reducing unplanned outage, optimizing operational expenses, and maximizing transformer utilization.
- First of its kind in the world
- Reduces unplanned outages by tracking transformer performance and delivering advance warning of potential threats
- Moves transformer maintenance from a time-based to condition-based strategy to optimize operations by focusing on the transformers that need attention
- Improved transformer utilization by reliably delivering insightful ‘spent-life’ analysis to make an informed business decision whether to extend the life of or early retire a transformer
- Increased productivity and profitability