|Plats||Malmö, Skaane County, Sweden|
For our High Voltage Products Business Unit, we are seeking a Technical Sales Support Specialist responsible for our HV Gas Insulated and Power Quality Products. You will be the point person for the Sales organization Power Grids in Sweden. Reporting to the Market Manager, you will support local Sales teams and customers by advising on technical options, cost-effective solutions and preparing offers.
- Be responsible for creation of customer specific proposals which includes technical & commercial as well as contracts in accordance with company's tendering policies by applying acquired technical knowledge for HV GIS & power quality product business.
- Attend techno -commercial meetings with customer and propose suitable optimized solutions.
- Effectively work together with Front end Sales and High Voltage Product Business supply units.
- Establish effective customer relations, understand customer needs to develop a solution and ensure positive customer experience.
- Use tender processes and tools for proposal administration and offer and Risk Review guidelines.
- Closely follow up sales orders by cooperation with Project Management team.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- We are looking for an engaged, structured, persistent and well-organized person who can work independently and as a member of a team
- You have good communications-, negotiations- and presentations skills
- You have strong sense of responsibility, striving to overcome difficult tasks and accept challenges, be creative and initiative to undertake more responsibilities
- You hold a university degree in Electrical Engineering, and you have a couple of years work experience in similar role
- Knowledge of HV Products
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English, both written and verbal
More about us
We are interested to learn more about you and what you can contribute with so don’t hesitate to apply even though you don’t meet all requirements. A team with great cooperation and with diverse backgrounds is waiting for you to join! Welcome to apply before October 11! Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply today! More information: Recruiting Manager Thomas Einarsson, Thomas.email@example.com, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer; Jan Skogeby, +46 107-38 16 42; Ledarna: Lenny Larsson, +46 21-32 85 47; Unionen: Karin Boholm, +46 107-38 65 85. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Renée Lundgren, firstname.lastname@example.org Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centers. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com #LI-NEU1