|Plats||Ludvika, Dalarnas County, Sweden|
|Typ av roll||Graduate Trainee|
Are you ready to shape the future of sustainable energy? Our Power+ Graduate Program aims to jumpstart your career with a truly unique journey that will take you across three 6-month long work assignments before rolling off into a permanent position. While you are a full-time, permanent member of our team, each assignment will be within a different segment of our business and provides deep, experiential learning opportunities within different engineering segments. Along the way, we’ll provide you continuous career support with career development curriculum and coaching. Our program is perfect for you if you are looking to fast-track your leadership potential and gain a well-rounded business acumen that will enable you to find the perfect, long-term position within our organization. Join us!
- Work with purpose - We bring energy to our homes, workplaces, hospitals, and schools. What we deliver is used globally by more than three-quarters of the world’s population.
- Think big - Our work has massive scale. We build sustainable energy solutions that span cities, countries, and continents. We transfer the power of the world’s largest wind farms, bring energy to mass transportation systems, and protect our biggest cities from blackouts.
- Energize your career - We’ll support, encourage, and guide you to reach your career goals through our commitment to lifelong learning.
- Collaborate - We believe in a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Innovation. You will work in a collaborative environment that encourages all voices to share their unique perspectives and fuel innovation.
- Learn about the relevant business or product line within your rotations.
- Take ownership of and complete engaging projects within the rotation timeframe.
- Engage with supervisors and mentors to develop your technical and leadership skills.
- Examples of rotations include application engineering, research & development, project management, design engineering, process engineering, supply chain, production supervisor, software development and engineering, business development, operations, technical sales and marketing and more!
- Master’s degree in engineering within STEM (Science, Engineering, Technology, Math) related degrees e.g. electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, software engineering, industrial engineering, energy systems engineering or a related discipline
- Ideally no more than 2 years of professional experience within your field of studies by the start date
- Excellent knowledge in English, additional languages are considered as advantage
- Permanent authorization to work in Sweden
- Great collaboration skills and intercultural sensitivity
- High level of drive and personal ownership
- A genuine interest in making the future of energy more sustainable, and ‘Advancing a sustainable energy future for all’
More about us
Additional Important information: Start date of the program is 04-09-2023. The position will be open for applications until 01-12-2022. You will receive information about the time plan for the continued process in the notification after the first selection round. Date for assessment center which is the final step of the recruitment process is planned to take place by the end of January. If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. #LI-NEU1