|Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
Join Hitachi ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy. Hitachi ABB Power Grids represent a global company with orders / topline of 10 BUSD, presence in all major regions and countries and significant domestic and cross-border complexity in banking landscape, cash management and risk management (hedging) activities. Global Treasury Operations hub in Bangalore deliver treasury services, infrastructure and know-how to manage cash & liquidity (includes short-term funding and investments), financial risks (foreign exchange, commodities) and relevant governance & controls (policies, procedures, operational platforms, reporting and controls) for the Hitachi ABB Power Grids joint venture business.
- Performing SoP based tasks on daily basis and work closely with the allocated clusters and the HQ team in delivering expert transactional treasury operations services to Hitachi ABB globally.
- Bank account administration & Bank access management.
- Preparing cash forecasting report for the countries.
- Analysis & Prepare reports on Bank fees, Dormant accounts and other processes.
- Daily operational cash management transactions from different banking portals.
- Assist with account opening, product or service documentation.
- Settlement operations of fixed income, Derivatives and FX deals.
- FX Management and Reporting.
- Ensure compliance with Global Treasury internal control guidelines and policies; manage audit requests and implement process improvements.
- Working on audit requests within own scope of responsibility.
- Analysis and prepare reports related to FX risk management, cash management & bank access management in given timeframe.
- Assist in resolution of audit queries and related activities at a global level.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- University graduate with finance/controlling/treasury field of interest and study.
- Fresh graduate with finance/controlling/treasury field of interest or 1-2 years of relevant finance/controlling experience.
- Good spoken and written English skills (additional foreign languages used by key Hitachi ABB locations considered as an advantage).
- Good discipline for financial, routine tasks and ability to learn new skills via tailored on the job training.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with standard IS collaboration and communication tools (outlook, office365, CSS workflow tool) as well as good excel skills.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com Important, please include in your CV the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29th August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”