• Development of Controlled Switching relays.
• Suitability assessment of CBs for controlled switching.
• Application support across the globe.
• Contributive member from India for study committees CIGRÉ WG A3.35 and IEC SC17A/WG 61 & SC17A/WG 67 related to controlled switching.
• Power system analysis in context to HV switchgear.
• Ph.D. in the area of electric power systems.
• Chairman of the working group IEC/IEEE 62271-37-013 – international dual logo standard for Generator Circuit-Breakers.
• Member of several working groups in IEC, IEEE, and CIGRE dealing with design, testing, and application of high-voltage switchgear.
• Ph.D. in the online condition assessment of HV circuit breakers.
• Specification, development, and support of controlled switching products.
• CAT Controller and Smart PWS.
• Switchsync™ PWC600.
• Global support for controlled switching applications.
• Secretary of CIGRÉ working groups A3.07 and A3.35.
Available on demand
Controlled switching applications for improved network quality, reliability, and reduced life-cycle costs.