With an increasing penetration of renewables and distributed energy generation, implementing a safe, secure, modular and interoperable communication infrastructure is a top priority for players in the energy distribution and industrial sector.
The modular Remote Terminal Units (RTUs) are designed to meet electricity distribution and industrial customers’ needs in distribution automation, enabling customers to have the most efficient solution. This technical webinar will focus on why your organization can benefit from Hitachi Energy’ RTU500 series. With critical information flowing from the physical power grid to your SCADA system, it is extremely important that the flow is carried out in a safe and reliable manner.
We will cover:
- How RTUs have been designed from the ground up with strong and resilient cybersecurity enabling you to communicate securely via all forms of networks - offering peace-of-mind and confidence in your network.
- How functional and hardware extensions can be realized easily
- How to implement eco-efficient solutions to reduce environmental impact with integration of renewables into the power grid
- How to enable smart decentralized solution to increase reliability and operational efficiency on the distribution grid.
- How to roll out future proof RTUs that are technologically innovative and interoperable.