1 min read
Release of PCM600 version 2.10 Hotfix 20211203
A hotfix package for Protection and Control IED Manager PCM600 version 2.10 has been released. We highly recommend the installation of this hotfix 20211203 when using PCM600 version 2.10.
In the section below you will find more details about improvements and corrections done in the hotfix.
Improvements and corrections
- Corrected, IP address visibility in Object properties
- Improved robustness of disturbance record reading, using Generic IEC 61850 Connectivity Package for 3rd party IEDs
- More robust SCL file export, when not in EN culture settings
This hotfix includes also the previously released hotfix for PCM600 version 2.10:
- PCM600 2.10 Hotfix 20210804.exe
- PCM600 2.10 Hotfix 20210622.exe
- PCM600 2.10 Hotfix 20201215.exe
- PCM600 2.10 Hotfix 20200921.exe
- PCM600 2.10 Hotfix 20200424.exe
Note: If the previously released hotfix package for PCM600 version 2.10 is already installed, then only the new hotfixes will be applied. If earlier hotfix for PCM600 version 2.10 has not been installed, then this hotfix package will apply all the updates.
The Hotfix 20211203 for PCM600 version 2.10 is available via the PCM600 Update Manager and Software Library. It contains the following file:
- PCM600 2.10 Hotfix 20211203.exe
We recommend the installation of this Hotfix 20211203when using PCM600 version 2.10.
For more information, please contact your local Hitachi Energy representative.
Hitachi Energy constantly examines both operational and new software to identify possible faults or product improvements, issuing hotfixes where appropriate. We apologize for any inconvenience the identified faults have caused.
1) Avoid using F3 key when working with data grid in PCM600 version 2.10 and hotfixes