Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We are currently looking for a .NET Developer who will actively participate in the development of the Spectra app. If you like to be part of the energetic change in the world this position might interest you.
- Work in a cross-discipline team, using agile development methodology that requires active participation in all team’s activities.
- Contribute to the team R&D activities on a daily basis.
- Ensure development work aligns with technical drivers in collaboration with Software Architect.
- Propose application architecture and design that covers required functionality and meets business expectations in collaboration with Product Owner.
- Propose frameworks, platforms or tech stack to be used for the implementation of a solution.
- Peer review other team members’ work to ensure high product quality levels.
- Work in an international team and communicate in English on a daily basis.
- Extensive experience in .NET 4.6 and .NET Core 3.
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Good understanding of Agile software development processes and principles.
- Analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
Nice to have:
|Location||Lodz, Lodz, Poland|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||IT, Telecom & Internet|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company