Remote monitoring with Asset Health for Switchgear (AHS)
Condition based maintenance solution
The primary objective of a maintenance organization is to ensure asset availability and performance goals are met on a predictable basis. To do so successfully, it requires visibility and collaboration with the appropriate personnel so that the right maintenance activity can be performed, when it is needed. Thus, unnecessary downtime is reduced. The challenge is having all the relevant information available at the right time, in the right form, and accessible to the right people.
Asset Health for Switchgear (AHS) offers the ability to view all relevant asset condition information in one seamless interface. This interface provides a complete picture of the health and performance of all assets while embedding the analyzing capabilities of comprehensive, specialized software.
Why Hitachi Energy?
- Profit from OT/ IT integration experience built up over decades
- Profit from our international supporting network
- End-to-end solution for remote monitoring, fully scalable and adjustable to your needs
- Enables adoption of predictive maintenance strategies by giving an advanced or detailed knowledge of asset condition
- Real-time monitoring of asset health facilities, fast and reliable implementation of corrective measures as well as root cause determination
- Consistent, data-driven reporting of asset health supporting informed decisions
Get to know more
Something caught your eye?
Our sales team will get in touch with you