Plug-in surge arrester POLIM-D..PI-2/-3
Plug-in arrester for IEC class distribution high (DH) for AC systems up to 52 kV
Surge arrester with metal-oxide (MO) resistors without spark gaps directly molded with silicone rubber, in a touch-proof metal clad, designed and tested according to IEC 60099-4.
The arrester is applicable for inner cone systems according to DIN EN 50181 and DIN 47637.
The arrester is available in cone sizes 2 and 3. It is used for secure protection of transformer and metal-clad switchgear against overvoltages from atmospheric discharges and switching conditions.
- Medium-voltage gas-insulated switchgear
Why Hitachi Energy?
- Over 100 years of experience in overvoltage protection and more than 30 years with silicone insulation
- Local and global Hitachi Energy application support
- Proven safe short-circuit current design
- Design life of more than 30 years
- Own production of metal-oxide (MO) resistors
- Excellent protection level with low residual voltage
- Easy to install
- Easy to track with monitoring system SAM 3.0
Brief performance data
|Maximum system voltage (Us)||kV||52||52|
|Continuous voltage through arrester (Uc)||kVrms||4 – 42||24 – 42|
|Rated voltage of arrester (Ur)||kVrms||5 – 52.5||30 – 52.5|
|Nominal discharge current (In)||kApeak||10||10|
For more details see the data sheet in downloads below.
Get to know more
Something caught your eye?
Our sales team will get in touch with you