High-density (HD) pre-compressed pressboard Raman Sigmacom 3.1 is manufactured from electric grade unbleached sulfate kraft pulp from Scandinavia with purified water. The wet board is pressed and dried simultaneously with non-metallic synthetic fabric to obtain boards of good dimensional stability, excellent mechanical strength in machine and cross-machine directions and dielectric strength.
Raman Sigmacom 3.1 is used as base insulating material in power, distribution and autotransformers and for manufacturing various components such as strips, spacers, cylinders, washers and blocks.
Why Hitachi Energy?
- More than 150 years of experience in insulation
- Complete range of insulation products for liquid-filled transformers; comprehensive range for dry-type
- Complete range of insulation products for transformers from 11 kV up to 1,200 kV AC and 800 kV DC
- Material excellence
- Global footprint
- Power transformers
- Manufactured according to IEC 60641-3-1, 3.1A standards
- Maximum size: 2,100 mm x 4,200 mm and 2,100 mm x 3,200 mm
- Thickness: from 1 mm to 6 mm
Something caught your eye?
Our sales team will get in touch with you