2 min read
Release of PCM600 2.10 Hotfix 20200921
Release of hotfix for Protection and Control IED Manager PCM600 version 2.10.
A hotfix package for Protection and Control IED Manager PCM600 version 2.10 has been released. We highly recommend the installation of this hotfix 20200921 when using PCM600 version 2.10.
Improvements and corrections
The following improvements and corrections are included:
- Resolved various graphical user interface (GUI) issues with Dot Per Inch (DPI) in Windows 10 for PCM600.
- Fixed variable renaming and deletion issues in Application Configuration.
- Robustness improved for template import and copy-paste in Signal Matrix.
- Robustness improved for import of Substation Configuration Description (SCD) file in PCM600.
- Direct conversion of project created in PCM600 version 1.5 SP2 to PCM600 version 2.10 is possible.
This hotfix includes also the previously released hotfix for PCM600 version 2.10:
- PCM600 2.10 Hotfix 20200424.exe
Note: If the previously released hotfix package for PCM600 version 2.10 is already installed, then only the new hotfixes will be applied. If earlier hotfix for PCM600 version 2.10 has not been installed, then this hotfix package will apply all the updates.
The Hotfix 20200921 for PCM600 version 2.10 is available via the PCM600 Update Manager and Software Library. It contains the following file:
- PCM600 2.10 Hotfix 20200921.exe
We recommend the installation of this Hotfix 20200921 when using PCM600 version 2.10.
For more information, please contact your local Hitachi ABB power grids representative.
Update Manager available in Software Library replaces Update Manager installed with PCM600 version 2.9 and below. It is highly recommended to use latest Update Manager available in Software Library.