1 min read
In the section below you will find more details about improvements and corrections done in the hotfix.
Improvements and corrections
- Improved robustness to handle inconsistencies with GOOSE communication
- Improved robustness of Common Write operation
- Improved robustness of Update Manager with installed language add-ons
The Hotfix 20220318 for PCM600 version 2.11 is available via the PCM600 Update Manager and Software Library. It contains the following file:
- PCM600 2.11 Hotfix 20220318.exe
We recommend the installation of this Hotfix 20220318 when using PCM600 version 2.11.
For more information, please contact your local Hitachi Energy representative.
Hitachi Energy constantly examines both operational and new software to identify possible faults or product improvements, issuing hotfixes where appropriate. We apologize for any inconvenience the identified faults have caused.
1) Avoid using F3 key when working with data grid in PCM600 version 2.11 and hotfixes.