Hitachi Energy's active harmonic filter PQactiF™ is the modular, flexible, high-efficiency solution for modern power networks’ problems of ‘pollutants’, like harmonics, low power factor and unbalances.
PQactiF™ protects critical industrial, residential and commercial applications, solving tough power quality problems for all types of applications and customers globally. PQactiF™ has advanced features like active harmonic filtering, reactive power compensation, load balancing and enhanced communication capabilities, as a one-stop solution for power quality management. PQactiF™ helps make installations compliant with prevailing power quality regulations by mitigating harmonic pollution, load unbalance and reactive power.
PQactiF™ is available in a wide range of ratings, to serve a wide range of consumer applications. Its modular design allows flexibility in installation and integration. The inherent energy-efficient design, coupled with remote accessibility feature through WiFi and the optional user-friendly graphical user interface, make PQactiF™ a highly preferred solution for all segments of electricity consumers, system integrators and OEM’s.
- All types of industrial installations
- Infrastructure facilities, like corporate parks, hotels or data storage facilities
- OEM integration, eg to make drive packages comply with harmonic standards in a cost efficient way
Why Hitachi Energy?
- More than 20 years experience in active filtering solutions
- Compliance to grid standards and norms
- Integration of load balancing, power factor compensation and harmonics filtering features into one package.
- Suitability for majority of segments like commercial and infrastructure segments, food & beverage, water segment, transportation segment, …
- Solutions for both end users and integrators
- High energy efficiency, due to three-level inverter technology
- Online sizing software to assist consumers decide the best suited solution as per individual applications and needs
- Worldwide commissioning and troubleshooting support