DIN Rail Broadband Wireless Router
TropOS 2420 and TropOS 2410 Mesh Edge Node Routers for DIN-rail Mounting.
TropOS 2420 and TropOS 2410 mesh edge nodes are used to build field area networks for industrial communication and automation applications. Integrating a managed four-port Ethernet switch, RS-232/485 serial, voltage and contact closure monitoring, and a GPS receiver, the TropOS 2420/2410 enables reliable, secure and manageable IP communications for utility, oil and gas, mining and industrial applications.
The TropOS 2420/2410 integrates the functionality of four or more devices (backhaul radio, 802.11 access point, protocol converter, Ethernet switch, etc.) into one package. By eliminating unmanaged, external components, this high level of function integration reduces equipment and installation costs while enhancing reliability and manageability.
RS-232 and RS-485 serial connections, in addition to Ethernet ports, and support for popular automation protocols such as DNP3, Modbus and IEC 61850 with GOOSE messaging make the TropOS 2420/2410 ideal for connecting new and legacy field automation devices to a broadband mesh network. Field automation devices include intelligent electrical devices, remote terminal units, programmable logic controllers, flow computers, edge compute devices and more.
Industrial Ethernet Router
The TropOS 2420/2410 provides a cost-effective solution for utilities and other industrial companies to securely deploy field automation communication. It offers a multi-layer, multi-application security model that provides defense-in-depth. Its advanced set of standards-based security features for field area networks including a built-in firewall and IPsec VPN in every unit. The TropOS 2420/2410 enables traffic from different applications and user groups to be segregated on separate virtual local area networks (VLANs), each with its own address space, security policies and Quality of Service (QoS) policies. In addition, the product's operating software provides the technical controls needed to support NERC CIP compliance.
The TropOS 2420 is a dual-radio broadband mesh edge node that offers 300 Mbps wireless data rate at both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz as well as access to 653 MHz of radio frequency (RF) spectrum (463 MHz in ETSI).
The TropOS 2410 is a single-radio edge node that operates in the 2.4 GHz band only.
- Reliable, secure and manageable broadband wireless IP communications for field automation applications
- Equipment cost savings by eliminating external components
- Reduced installation time and cost by integrating functionality of four or more devices into one package
- Enhanced reliability and manageability by eliminating unmanaged, external components
- Improved asset tracking with integrated GPS
- DC voltage monitoring offers ability to know when incoming power is failing so preventative action can be taken as needed
- Dry contact monitoring sends a notification to SuprOS when the cabinet is opened or closed enabling tracking of servicing and identifying unauthorized access
- SuprOS network management
Submit your enquiry and we will contact you