Increase reliability, reduce risk, and control operational excellence
Condition monitoring systems are a basic data provider for advanced asset management strategies, focusing on system reliability or risk. They allow consistently accessing the health status of your switchgear and thus can be used to increase maintenance efficiency. To reflect the asset specific importance and your individual needs, our monitoring offering is graded, starting from SF₆ monitoring up to full circuit-breaker monitoring.
- SF₆ monitoring allows you to identify gas leakages as early as possible
- Circuit breaker monitoring for single-pole operated (SPO) and three-pole operated (TPO) breakers provide basic information for advances maintenance strategies as reliability or risk centered strategies
- Controlled switching of capacitor banks, reactors, power transformers and transmission lines
Why Hitachi Energy?
- For a precise assessment of the asset, excellent product knowledge is required. By manufacturing both, switchgear and the monitoring system, Hitachi Energy ensures that the asset condition is precisely assessed.
- Hitachi Energy solutions can be easily integrated in Asset Management solutions like 800xA Asset Optimization or Asset Health Center
Submit your enquiry and we will contact you