Generator Rotor Insulation made of Resolam, Vetresit and Vetrelam
Laminates made of Resolam consist of several layers of aromatic polyamide fiber paper (Nomex) and are laminated at high pressure and temperature.
Laminates made of Vetresit consist of several layers of heat resistant epoxy resin reinforced with glass fabric laminated at high pressure and temperature.
Laminates made of Vetrelam consist of several layers of heat resistant epoxy resin reinforced with glass fabric and aromatic polyamide fiber paper (Nomex).
The material selection allows a customized characteristic regarding mechanical and electrical strength, and resistance to high temperatures and moisture.
Our laminates are used as slot liners and cover channels or in demanding applications like generators.
Why Hitachi Energy?
- Ability to deliver complete sets of insulation kits for generators
- 100% high-voltage routine tested products
- Highest precision for perfect and easy fit
- Deformation-free insulation materials with superior electrical, dielectric, tracking-resistant and thermal properties, odorless and highly resistant to solvents
Customized composition layers allowing a wide range of electrical and mechanical performances. Different shapes are available.
- Length: max. 10,000 mm
- Width: 15-250 mm
- Height: 5-190 mm
- Wall thickness: 0.5-2.5 mm
Something caught your eye?
Our sales team will get in touch with you