Capturing the power of the sun through the construction and energization of solar power plants requires experienced and properly certified site crews. Solar power plants are increasing globally as power providers continue to focus on renewable sources of generation. Proper installation and monitoring of solar power plants help provide a reliable power generation source.
Hitachi Energy transformer service engineers have the certification and experience to safely work in all locations, in any environment, to ensure maximum performance of your solar power plants.
Hitachi Energy offers a wide range of transformer services, including rapid response and services for life cycle management, improving operational efficiency, and field testing for your transformers in solar power plants.
Why Hitachi Energy
- A comprehensive service portfolio to meet the needs of asset uptime and reliability over its life cycle
- Broad service network with over 30 service centers and 1,400 service professionals worldwide
- Trained and certified staff in installation, commissioning, and field testing
- Full range service portfolio to keep the transformer operating even in harsh environmental
- Availability of advanced analytics and transformer experts, as and when needed, to keep the transformer in operation
- Future proof - Integrated and expandable digital platform for installing the latest digital solutions