Across Asia Pacific, power utility and rail transportation companies are continuously exploring and implementing technology innovations to plan, build, operate and maintain their power infrastructure without compromising on safety and network performance.
Faced with challenges such as cost pressures, technology migration, performance and communication infrastructure security, OT network operators are looking at ways to tackle wide area networks (WAN) in order to deliver reliable communications between the power and rail stations for the mission critical applications.
One of the crucial aspects that must be treated differently is technology migration. As most critical applications rely on the WAN infrastructure, careful selection of technology migration and vendors are necessary in order to comply with IEC and international standards.
You will learn:
- Today's OT network challenges
- Critical time-sensitive application requirements such as teleprotection and rail signaling - ETCS
- How you can benefit from technology migration solutions without compromising on latency, dependability and security
- How to integrate both legacy and digital applications in communication systems
- Ways to secure and protect your networks
Who can benefit most from this webinar?
Managers working across OT network strategy and transmission networks looking at migration plans for digital substation or rail stations, as well as working with integration of power protection and rail signaling over packet-switched networks.