Image-based inspections embedded into the workflow can protect assets, reduce downtime, and assess risks.
Grid outages are highly disruptive and expensive. Relying on manual inspection to avoid costly transmission line defects is slow, hazardous, and expensive. There is a better way!
Join our experts as well as Ed O’Brien from the ARC Advisory Group and Joe Turk from TVA for a Grid Automation Talk on the power of visual inspections for T&D infrastructure.
Your business can leverage inspection data for actionable insights and a more complete view of your operations. ARC Advisory Group and TVA will join our experts to discuss next-level capabilities offered with visual inspection.
During this informative Grid Automation Talk, you’ll learn:
- What is visual inspection?
- What are the advantages of image-based inspection?
- How to embed visual inspection into asset management
- Best practices for extracting and integrating visual inspection data
Who should attend:
- Transmission and distribution C-suite
- T&D managers and engineers
- Chief information officers, IT management
- Asset managers, maintenance engineers and capital planners.
Watch the previous episodes of the Grid Automation Talks.