Power Reference Case
Accurate, unbiased energy market intelligence and forecasts
When making investment decisions in energy markets you need unbiased, third-party energy price data to develop an actionable business case. For more than two decades, Hitachi Energy’s Power Reference Case reports have provided indispensable energy market intelligence to utilities, financiers, developers, and other energy market investors. Produced by industry experts from our Energy Markets Group and released twice per year, the reports deliver 25-year outlooks for electricity and fuel prices, providing unparalleled insight into anticipated investment profiles of regional energy markets in several key areas of the world.
Power Reference Case reports examine supply and demand fundamentals in each of these markets to produce integrated, internally consistent forecasts of hourly, monthly, and annual wholesale electricity prices; annual capacity prices; monthly and annual coal and natural gas prices; and annual emission prices and renewable energy credit prices.
- Learn how new market developments may affect energy price forecasts and other value streams
- Make strategic investment and operational decisions using our data, forecasting, and analysis
- Leverage our intel to optimize efficiency across asset valuation, planning, forecasting, trading, and market operations
- Gain the necessary foresight to increase your confidence in investments so you can take advantage of upcoming opportunities
* Formerly known as the Ventyx Price Curves
- North America
- South America
- Customer Success Stories
Submit your enquiry and we will contact you