Maintenance schedules are based on Hitachi Energy's decade-long experience in manufacturing and maintaining its products. Regular preventive maintenance helps facilitate forward budget planning. Using us as your supplier ensures access to true transformer and transformer component expertise paired with the capability to capture and address potential issues at an early stage.
To extend the life of your assets, Hitachi Energy provides preventive (eventually curative) actions to be performed on-site, aiming to maintain the performance of the transformer for which specific equipment and a higher degree of expertise are required. It is usually linked with diagnostic tests and possible engineering studies to clearly determine the most appropriate route of action and ensure condition-based maintenance.
Why Hitachi Energy?
- Hitachi Energy has an extensive hands-on experience in preventive maintenance that will increase the asset’s reliability, reduce life cycle costs, and prolong the asset’s life.
- All maintenance work performed is based on a thorough analysis to match the appropriate intervention with the asset life-cycle strategy chosen.
Routine Testing and Inspection Services
OEM recommended annual inspections and testing that can be performed without taking an outage
- DGA Oil Sample
- Oil condition test (every 3rd year)
- Visual inspection of bushings and tap-changer motor drive
- Optional: Analysis and services
Basic Corrective Maintenance
Handle minor repairs as they occur to minimize major repairs later
- Leak repairs
- Gasket or valve repairs
- Control equipment replacement