Inductive Voltage Transformer POF (48 - 123 kV)
Dependable accuracy over high burden range
POF inductive voltage transformers are of single-phase design and intended for connection between phase and ground in networks with insulated or direct-grounded neutral points..
The extremely low core flux density enables the POF to withstand continuous 100 percent rated voltage continuously, and provide either 173 percent over voltage for 1 minute (POF-550) or 190 percent for 8 hourse (POF-350 and lower). Hermetic sealing of the design is accomplished using a gas cushion above the oil to prevent free-breathing outside moisture-laden air.
- Revenue metering
- Protective relaying
- System control and indication of power flow
Why Hitachi Energy?
- The POF is a very capable inductive voltage transformer for withstanding extreme conditions and features an excellent service record.
- The 72 kV and lower units use a cycloaliphatic epoxy bushing to minimize oil content, reduce center of gravity for better seismic withstand and provide extra strike and creepage distance in the standard design.
- For 123 kV, the standard is a porcelain insulator with silicone rubber insulators available as an option, providing even better performance in heavily polluted environments.
- The distributed gap core design offers low losses and ensures the unit has a relative high accuracy burden rating of 400 VA (ZZ).
- Excellent application engineering support ensures optimal solutions for your project
- Designed for environmentally diverse conditions - polar to desert
- Low loss distributed gap core ensures the best accuracy performance with the lowest core losses for the duration of service life
Brief performance data
|Highest voltage for equipment||48 - 123 kV|
|Voltage factor (Vf)||Up to 1.9-8hrs|
|Insulators||72 kV and lower: Cycloaliphatic epoxy
115 kV: Porcelain as standard, silicon rubber (SIR) by request
|Creepage distance||≥ 20 mm/kV (longer by request)|
||-40ºC to +40ºC (standard)|
||Maximum 1000 m (standard)|
|*Other temperatures and altitudes are possible|
|Accuracy||Meets all IEC and IEEE metering and protection classes|
Submit your enquiry and we will contact you