EconiQTM Consulting supports customers addressing their unique environmental performance needs. It provides deep insights to guide our customer’s sustainability-related initiatives and improves their overall carbon footprint.
Imagine what we can achieve together
EconiQ Consulting is working along four pillars backed by life cycle assessments.
Defining Strategy to achieve Sustainability
Our aim is to define strategies together with our customers and to help them implement the identified actions through consulting services that will help them reach their environmental, operational and financial sustainability goals. The pillars to deliver innovation and growth that safeguards our planet and drives the decarbonization journey are:
- Energy productivity
- Environmental sustainability
To ensure continuity in production and revenue streams, the transition to CO2 free/reduced operation must be done while keeping same or higher availability of the production sites. One key factor is stability and availability of the power system that provides energy to the production process.
Consulting service areas
Strategic partner for green transition
Hitachi Energy Power Consulting offers a full spectrum of services, from planning to operation, helping our customers on their path to reaching their goals of operational and environmental sustainability.
EconiQ Consulting backed by Life Cycle Assessments (LCA)
About Life Cycle Assessments:
- Is a method to quantify the environmental impact, e.g. in tonnes CO2 equivalents (Global Warming Potential) of a service, a product or a system
- Includes the whole life cycle – from extraction of materials, manufacturing, use or operation to end of life
- Shows what phase and materials that have the highest environmental impact
- Is the base for improvements, comparisons
Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) is a holistic and science-based process that quantifies the environmental impact i.e., in tonnes CO2 equivalents of a product or a system - throughout its life cycle from raw material acquisition through production, use and disposal.
In the past few decades, manufacturers and consumers have recognized the impacts of their processes, products and actions. Therefore, relevant safety and environmental standards have been developed.
● ISO 14001 - Environmental management
● ISO 14040/14044 - Life cycle assessment
● Environmental Product Declaration
● ISO 50001 - Energy management systems
Based on those standards, an LCA identifies, quantifies and assesses sources of environmental impact throughout a product's life cycle. An LCA helps prioritize how to make improvements on our environmental footprint.
● System definition
● Data collection
● Modelling & interpretation
● Discussion & report
Customer Success Stories
Submit your enquiry and we will contact you