Grid outages are highly disruptive and expensive. Relying on manual inspection to avoid costly transmission line defects is slow, hazardous, and expensive. There is a better way!
Your business can leverage inspection data for actionable insights and a more complete view of your operations. ARC Advisory Group and TVA will join our experts to discuss next-level capabilities offered with visual inspection.
During this informative Grid Automation Talk, you’ll learn:
- What is visual inspection?
- What are the advantages of image-based inspection?
- How to embed visual inspection into asset management
- Best practices for extracting and integrating visual inspection data
Who should attend:
- Transmission and distribution C-suite
- T&D managers and engineers
- Chief information officers, IT management
- Asset managers, maintenance engineers and capital planners.
Watch the previous episodes of the Grid Automation Talks.