Secondary distribution automation
Hitachi Energy's dedicated offering for secondary distribution grid automation, is the key to reliable energy supply anywhere, anytime.
The modern distribution grid requires intelligent distribution systems with two-way communication, an integrated network of sensors, meters, and actuators and automation applied on field devices such as ring main units, pole-mounted reclosers, or switched capacitor banks to name a few.
Discover the advantages of introducing Hitachi Energy's automation in the secondary distribution networks and:
- Increase the visibility of the distribution network
- Utilize the existing infrastructure to its full potential
- Keep the voltages and frequency within limits and improve power quality
- Improve the operational efficiency through a shorter time to repair a fault
- Reduce the duration and impact of outages (SAIDI / CAIDI) and avoid costly penalties
- Increase customer satisfaction through increasing power reliability
- Reduce non-technical losses and by lowering operational expenditures
- Increased safety for utility personnel
- Increase the use of renewable sources of energy
Submit your enquiry and we will contact you