Users and Industry Analysts Worldwide Recognize Hitachi Energy as a Top Provider of ETRM Solutions
Our ETRM solutions consistently win awards and recognition from users and renowned industry think tanks, thereby confirming our proven track record as a global ETRM leader. We’re proud to have received the following accolades:
- Ranked #1 in 20 categories in the 2023 Energy Risk Software Rankings
- Winner of Trading Systems: Commodities in the Risk Markets Technology Awards 2022
- Ranked Top Ten Overall and winner of the Load Forecasting & Power Inventory and Asset Management awards in Energy50 2021
- Category Leader in both the Power RiskTech Quadrant and the Oil and Gas RiskTech Quadrant from Chartis 2021’s in-depth industry positioning analysis
View full report
We help organizations meet sustainability targets, minimize market risk while maximizing profitability, and comply with ever-changing industry regulations and standards. Our ETRM solutions are uniquely positioned to support the 3 Ds of energy – Decarbonization, Digitalization, and Decentralization – that are driving the energy transition as well as commodities that enable renewable energy technologies. Serving producers, utilities, and trading companies across the globe, our award-winning Commodity / Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) solutions are purpose-built software systems designed to automate complex tasks. We support the entire trade cycle from the front to the back office.
- One source of the truth: Enables users to manage and control front-to-back (bid-to-bill) processes, reduce errors, and support data reporting requirements – all from a single data repository.
- Capture of energy attribute certificates: Tracking and management of Energy Attribute Certificates (EAC) such as Renewable Energy Certificates (REC) and Guarantee of Origin (GoO).
- Greenhouse gas emission tracking and carbon accounting: automates the end-to-end emissions tracking and management process from capturing emissions allowances, offsets, and credits, and inventory management to meet compliance requirements or financially optimize portfolios.
- Minimize settlement disputes: By maximizing settlement automation, integrated billing functionality for standard deals and complex energy contracts such as PPAs, settlement disputes are reduced.
- Multi-commodity support: Both physical and financial transactions for the energy and commodity trading markets.
- Real-time visibility and enhanced decision-making: Increased transparency across the enterprise, from the portfolio manager to the chief risk officer, through robust portfolio reporting and analysis.
- Improved hedging and reduced missed deal opportunities: Supports valuation and drill-down reporting to view exposure to market, volumetric, and other risks.
- Regulatory and sustainability focused reporting: Automation of regulatory reporting, such as REMIT, EMIR, MiFID II, FERC, Dodd Franks, as well as REC reporting in accordance with state-level Renewable Portfolio Standards (RPS).
- Centralized control and decentralized execution: Improved organizational agility by providing trader autonomy while enabling secure management control.
Submit your enquiry and we will contact you