- Support all types of environmental products
- Interface with multiple registries
- Detailed life-cycle of credits
- Confirm sales and purchases
Comprehensive end-to-end emissions tracking and management
Tracking greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and keeping up with regulatory requirements is an ongoing challenge for utility and energy companies. The benefits to the environment are obvious. Yet, emissions tracking and management to mitigate financial and regulatory risks require end-to-end awareness. EmissionsTracker provides leading-edge support for complex emissions portfolios.
EmissionsTracker (GHG) emissions and allowance trading solution supports enterprise-wide inventory tracking, trading, and compliance offering:
End-to-End Support. Enterprise-wide single platform for front office trades, middle office confirmations and risk management, and back office settlement and emissions allowances, credits, and other product accounting.
Inventory Management. Comprehensive accounting of emissions inventory from multiple sources to mitigate financial and regulatory risks.
Compliance Reporting. Flexible user-defined jurisdiction rules and interface with governmental registries allows you to monitor and meet your requirements.
Carbon Accounting. Quantify GHG and other emissions and enjoy forecasting capabilities to better understand climate impact and set goals to limit emissions.
Comprehensive Coverage. Support for numerous environmental products including:
- CO2 offsets
- CO2 credits
- Emission reduction units (ERU)
- Carbon emission reduction units (CER)
- Voluntary emission reductions (VER)
- Administer & setup strategy
- Manage Prices
- Manage Transactions
- Run Measurement
- Feeder Systems
- Setup flexible rules for multiple jurisdictions
- Define tracking, compliance and accounting book structure
- Emissions GHG Inventory Accounting approach
- Define sources and sinks of emissions and credits
Submit your enquiry and we will contact you