Available in dry-type or liquid-filled
Variable speed drives are used to control electronic motors' rotation speed in many industrial applications. Typically these are pumps, ventilators, compressors, belt conveyors, rolling mills, paper machines, and an innumerable amount of different machines used in manufacturing and other industries. VSDs are also used in power generation and gas expanders.
- Low voltage VSDs are typically from 200 to 4,000 kVA for two-winding transformers
- Low voltage VSDs are typically from 160 to 5,000 kVA for three-winding transformers
- Power range for MV drives is typically 500 kVA - 40 MVA
Why Hitachi Energy?
- Proven track record of more than 6,000 units built in the last 30 years
- Common design tools for all kinds of drive supplier
- Compact and low-weight transformers fully comply with the customers' specifications
- Ex-certified transformers for industry where needed (oil and gas industry)
Something caught your eye?
Our sales team will get in touch with you